NSIT is located in outer subcity of West Delhi- Dwarka. Dwarka is a relatively newly developed sub city, and is expected to become a major commercial and residential hub of New Delhi in future. The address of the college is:
Netaji Subash Institute of Technology
Azad Hind Fauj Marg
Sector – 3 , Dwarka
Pappankalan , New Delhi 110078
Its approximate distance (by road) from various locations in Delhi is as under:
- 22 kms from Connaught Place.
- 30 kms from Nehru Place.
- 36 kms from I.S.B.T.
- 17 kms from Madhuban Chowk.
- 16 kms from Dhaula Kuan.
- 05 kms from Uttam Nagar.
How to reach NSIT?
NSIT has been blessed with excellent connectivity with all the parts of New Delhi, via metro, roadways and railways.
Blue line – Yamuna Bank -> Indraprastha -> Rajiv Chowk -> Dwarka Sec-9
Get off at Dwarka Mor Metro Station. The campus main gate on Azad Hind Fauz Marg is at a walking distance from the metro station. One can also take a cycle rickshaw(Rs 15 fare) which would drop you right infront of the Administrative Block. Another option is to board DTC-764 bus(Rs-3 fare) or a mini-bus and get off at the bus stop at NSIT Main Gate.
Main Routes to NSIT are:
From North Delhi: Take Outer Ring Road (Rohini- Pitampura- Paschim Vihar) to District Centre (Janakpuri) –> Najafgarh Road -> Uttam Nagar -> Nawada -> Dwarka Mor -> NSIT
From East Delhi : Reach CP -> Baba Kharag Singh Marg -> Mother Teresa Marg -> Dhaula Kuan -> Domestic Airport -> Dwarka Sec-6 -> Dwarka Sec-3 -> NSIT
From South Delhi: South Extension -> Sarojini Nagar -> Moti Bagh -> Chanakya Puri -> Dhaula Kuan -> Domestic Airport -> Dwarka Sector-7/1, Sector-3, NSIT
From Gurgaon : Take NH-8 to Mahipalpur Chowk – Domestic Airport- through underpass – Dwarka Sector-7/1 – Sector-3 – NSIT
It is well connected by various bus-routes from all over the Delhi.The details of which are as under:
- 764 – Nehru Place-Najafgarh IIT, R.K.Puram, Domestic Airport, Palam, Dwarka, NSIT
- 737 – Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium-Najafgarh Vasant Vihar, Airport, Palam, Dwarka, NSIT
- 817 – Kauria Bridge-Najafgarh Old Delhi Railway Station, Moti Nagar, Raja Garden, Tilak Nagar, Uttam Nagar.
- 783 – Shaheed Bhagat I.T.O., Barakhamba Road, Udyog Bhawan, Teen-Murti, Dhaula Kuan, Delhi Cantt, Janak Puri, Uttam Naagr, Sewak Park
- 833 – Karam Pura-Goela Dairy Raja Garden, Tilak Nagar, Uttam Nagar
- 821,818,835 – Tilak Nagar-Najafgarh Distt Centre(Janak Puri), Uttam Nagar, Sewak Park
- 761 – Azad Pur-NSIT Pitam Pura, Rohini, Peeragarhi, District Centre(Janak Puri),Uttam Nagar, NSIT. Departs from Azad Pur at 8:00 on working days.